Sunday, May 15, 2011

ILuvVintageScrap ~ A Little Bit About Me

I would like to take a chance and introduce myself.  I was chosen as one of the Designer Team Members for this beautiful unique store and I am super excited.  A little bit about me.  I was born and raised in Costa Rica and lived here since I was 12 years old.  I have a very wonderful and supportive boyfriend and two beautiful cats that I love to death.  I've been scrapbooking ever since I was a little girl.  I still have some of the cards, drawings and paintings that I did as a little girl.  I've always had a great passion for scrapbooking and art.  I started making mini albums and altering items about 6 months ago and I decided that I wanted to share it with all of you.  I love making mini albums, tags, cards and altering objects.

My style is very Shabby Chic but I also enjoy the Vintage style.  My favorite colors are pastels (specially light pink :), yet I also love some dark colors just as black, brown, turquoise and more... Most of my inspiration comes from Shabby Chic/Vintage Items that I find at local vintage and thrift stores.  I've always wanted to live during the Victorian Period where everything was very Shabby Chic.  I also find a lot of inspiration on Youtube from many wonderful and talented people.  My family and friends are also an inspiration to me, but my main inspiration comes from my heart :)

Besides Scrapbooking I also enjoy painting, reading, writing, watching movies, running and hunting for Shabby Chic items :) But I love to spend many hours in my craft room scrapping and sharing my work with you.

I love and enjoy meeting new people so please feel free to subscribe, message me or comment on my projects.  Please also follow me on my Youtube.  Your feedback means a lot to me.  I am very happy and excited to be part of this team and I can't wait to share my projects with all of you!  This is such a beautiful store and I hope that it inspires you to create lovely things.  Thank you for all of your love and support!  Here are a few of my projects:

Hugs,
Juliana ~ ILuvVintageScrap
















2 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous....love...love...your purse....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work! Congrats on being one of the design team girls :) I can't wait to see what you create for the blog!

    ReplyDelete