Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ooh-la-la Vintage Treasures DT Project - Fairies In The Garden

Hello ladies,
Well, I got my box of goodies and let me just say I was thrilled! I was so thrilled that when I got it on Saturday I did a Ustream show that night with the stuff..lol. When I do unscheduled shows I will let the viewers pick out what they want to see me create. This time it was a layout. I have to admit that I was a little scared at first because I haven't done a layout in a very long time :(
So I took the challenge and I tried my hardest to finish but couldn't because of how late it was. So I woke up the next morning and finished it.
I used the graphic 45 sampler pack for this layout and let me just say I still have tons of stuff to use on my other projects that I will be showing off this week too! This pack is filled with so many pretty items to complete your projects with it! Hurry now over to the paper boutique and get it while you can!


No comments:

Post a Comment