Monday, May 30, 2011

Some new items in the store and updates

Hello Beauties!!!
We have a few new items in the store! First I have added a new template (finally), it is a policy envelope for $1.99. Why buy them when you can make them in any color you choose! You can also cut them out with some pretty pattern paper and bind them together to make a mini tag book album! The possibilities are endless with these babies! 

I will be adding 3 more templates this week so check back soon! Maybe I should give you a hint?? Think sewing room! That is all I am saying though:) You will have to wait and see!
Next, I have made a Kraft Embellishment Kit with a mini album. In this kit there is 6 mini file folders (3 embossed, 3 plain), 4 large tags (2 embossed, 2 plain), 4 medium tags (2 embossed, 2 plain), 4 small tags ( 2 embossed, 2 plain), 6 mini envelopes with journal card inserts ( 2 of each of the 3 styles and 3 embossed & 3 plain), and finally the mini album which has 2 chipboard covers and 8 cardstock page inserts. Guess what? You get all of these items for $6.99! You can find the kits in the Paper Boutique.

Last but not least, We have lace bundles for sale in the Lace Boutique for $5.00! There are 3 different styles available Shabby Chic, Tea Dyed, & Brights. I know these will not last long so get them while their hot!
Tea Dyed

Brights

Shabby Chic

Now, I did forget to mention that I have charms available in the Embellishment Boutique, so go check them out!
We have decided to make a You Tube channel for the store and here is the link so you can follow what is going on. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOohlalaVT?feature=mhum
We are in the process of moving all of the store videos from our personal channels over to the store channel. Also, the design team will be putting their videos on there too! So take a moment and click on the link so you can stay up to date with what is going on in the store. I will also being doing a lot of how to videos and I am sure the DT girls will too!
I guess I am done rambling on and on! LOL!
Have a great week!
Hugs♥
Patti & Doreen

No comments:

Post a Comment