Monday, June 6, 2011

Alternative look at the mini hatbox template

Hello ladies,
I wanted to share with you all the project I altered using the "Mini Hatbox Template". Well, it's not a box but it's a hat! That's right, you see a hat and not a box! That's one of the alternatives to this template. You can make a top hot to alter. This was such much to create and the possibilities are endless of the type of styles  you can create too! I will try to do a YouTube video some time this week on how I created this hat! If you would like a little more information on this project you can visit my blog.
I would like to thank all the ladies who follow this blog that showed up at "Girl's Night" on Ustream. I had a lot of fun and I'm excited to do another one soon!






Hope you all have a creative week!

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful can't wait now to get my patterns I order them already. Thanks for sharing so beautiful project. thanks Mercedes

    ReplyDelete