Monday, June 13, 2011

Shabby Chic Mini Album - DT Ooh La La Vintage Treasures

Hey Ladies,

    I had sooo much fun putting this gorgeous mini album together.  I used the Websters Pages Paper Collection Hollywood Vogue and I love it! Very Shabby Chic!!!  The template that I used is perfect for mini albums, tags, gift and more.....  Most of the materials that I used can be found at the store including the pocket envelope template :) You can also check out my Youtube video on this mini album! Go purchase the template and materials and create one of your own :)

Store: http://www.ohlalavintagetreasures.com/

Materials I used available at the store:

Pocket Envelope Template
Paper - Websters Pages Hollywood Vogue
Cameo Pin Purple
Vintage Laces
Pearl trim
Kraft Mini Envelopes
Vintage Glass Glitter
Vintage Burlap
Victorian Satin Cabbage Roses















1 comment: