Thursday, June 23, 2011

Vintage Sewing Machine Box created by Lisa

Hello Beauties!
I wanted to share with you all what Lisa made with the Vintage sewing Machine Box Template. Lisa is a customer of Ooh la-la and she was kind enough to share with me her creation! You can check out her blog at http://snazzychica.blogspot.com/ and You Tube ( she also did a video on the box)  http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSnazzyCrafter?feature=mhee
If you would like to be featured on this blog please send me your creations that you have made from the products in our store. Send your picture YT link and blog link to creativepatti@gmail.com
Thank you Lisa for sending me your creation and supporting Ooh-la-la Vintage Treasures!

On another subject, I will be moving this weekend through next weekend. My Hubby works about 200 miles from our house and has been driving back and forth everyday, so we have decided to move closer to his work. This move will be good and it will save us about $700 in gas he spends to go back and forth to work every month ( more craft spending money for me :), lol!) So if you order templates it may take me a little bit to send them out to you. I will not have internet hooked up yet till after July 1st. I will be going to my daughters house once a day ( in the evening) to check orders. Please be patient and understanding during our move. I will keep you all posted as things progress! Doreen will be checking for product orders and such in my absence. So if you have any questions or problems please email her at mybedazzledtreasures@yahoo.com

Have a Great couple of weeks!
Hugs♥
Patti

2 comments: