Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Jean Pocket Template!

Hello Beauties!
I have a new fun template available!!! It is the most adorable pocket ever! You can use this pocket as a card and envelope, mini album, on your scrapbook pages as a journal pocket, and a tag and pocket for trading.
This is what I made with the template.....


I of course made mine in a vintage shabby chic style ( not surprised are you?) All the laces and appliques that I used are available in the store too! The template will be available later today for purchase at http://www.artfire.com/users/oohlalavintagetreasures for $1.99 and you will receive an instructional video with your purchase. The measurement of this cute pocket is ( approximately) 4 inches wide x 5 3/4 inches high.  You will also see I have added a vintage purse mini album template for purchase too!
Have a creative rest of the week:)
Hugs♥
Patti

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful pocket, such a clever idea I love it. Lee x

    ReplyDelete