Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Christmas Tree Kits are available in the store

Hello Beauties!


I have created these gorgeous Christmas tree kits. They are super duper easy to put together, I promise! I did all the hard work for you, and all you will have to do is a few folds and assemble the tree. When you order you will get a assembly instructional video link along with the kit.  Each kit has all the paper to make the tree and a few extras. I did not add a ton of goodies so I can keep the kit affordable. What you see in the photos is what you get in the kit
Rustic Vintage Tree

Vintage Tree

Shabby Chic Tree
I only have 3 kits available for each tree. I am still working on one more Shabby Chic style tree and when it is done I will post it so you can see that one too!
Happy Crafting!
Hugs♥
Patti

1 comment: