Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Holiday Ornament Swap List

Hello Beauties!
I thought I would share the list of participants for the ornament swap. Here is the line up....
Group 1- Vintage & Shabby Chic Mixed Group
1. Boni Grabusky
2. June Lanum
3. Patti Carrow
4. Eileen Markarian
5. Pamela Stewart
6. Violet Foskey

Group 2- Shabby Chic Only Group
1. Patty D'orsi
2. Doreen Rook
3. Kimberly (berlykim on YT)
4. Lisa Vega
5. Marlene
6. Rosemary Cooper

If I forgot anyone please let me know so I can add you to the list. If you did not receive an email from me with my address please let me know so I can send you an email with my address. Don't forget, all ornaments need to be mailed out to me no later then Dec. 10th with a self- addressed postage paid envelope.
If you have any questions or I forgot to add you to the list please email me at creativepatti@gmail.com
I hope you all have fun creating your ornaments, I know I will!!!
Hugs♥
Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment