Monday, September 3, 2012

Parisian Dreams Dress Form and Embellishment Kit Limited Edition

Hello again lovelies!  Here is my latest kit that I created for you. I had alot of fun putting this kit together.  Have you been looking for a Unique Dress Form to decorate? I hope that you like my new kit. I love alot of glamour so I decided to share with you some of my vintage finds.

The collection that I put together is packed with beautiful papers from DCWV.  Tea-Dyed Vintage Laces, Gorgeous embellishments included is pearls, crystals, rhinestones, flowers, ribbon, fabric and so much more. I know that you won't be disappointed.  Here are some pictures of everything that you will receive.  I will also include extra goodies that are not shown, my little surprise.

I will be adding more kits in the next few weeks in different colors and I also welcome custom orders, let me know if I can make a Special Embellishment Kit in your color choice.







 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week. 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures!! It inspires me to have my dream dress with this design.




     Forms 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gene,
      Thank you so much! Wow your dream dress how fun would that be to really wear something like this. I appreciate your sweet comment.

      Delete