Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hello Beauties!
I want to share with you a catalog from a company I would like to purchase items for the store from them. One problem, I don't know what to buy ( 1of everything, right!) and what you are all looking for. So, if you see something you like let me know:) I can also take orders now for anything in the catalog, but please be aware that it may take a few weeks to get the items. So make a list and send it to me and I will let you know the prices. When I am ready to place the order I will then request money through paypal for your order. So here is the catalog link.
http://www.flipcity.com/fvx/ulib/1f57b05b-9b24-4fbb-8631-8b2b09442f2f/7151/1/Web/mybook.html

Email me your orders or suggestions for the store at creativepatti@gmail.com

Thank you and have a creative day!
Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment